5 Basic Improvements to Make Your Holiday Entertaining 5 Star EventsWritten by faith
Did your kitchen finesse the big Thanksgiving dinner? Was it a 5 Star event? This Seattle interior designer suggests 5 basic improvements that make holiday entertaining memorable events for your family and friends. Christmas, New Year’s and the Super Bowl are right around the corner. Gather your family, friends and neighbors and start cooking in your beautiful interior and put some of these improvements to use this season.
Faith’s 5 Favorite Improvements for Holiday Occasions
- A standard 30″ range can be limiting with a larger menu and crowd. A portable induction burner supplements your standard range and is readily available. I like this one from Fagor.
- Pull out your Crock Pot or slow cooker. From casseroles to roasts, these versatile appliances are work horses. I used this one from All-Clad for T-Day.
- Large crowds = lots of ice. Consider a portable ice maker and save space in your freezer. Major box stores have them readily available.
- Small, portable wine and beverage fridges or installed dual-zone models will serve the home entertainer in good stead. I love Sub Zero for the selection.
- Ultimate cool new thing for your island and kitchen, the Cool Drawer from Fisher Paykel. A refrigerator, freezer and wine cooling drawer all in one.
Please enjoy a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season with your family and friends.
This holiday season, gather family and friends in your kitchen and surround them with aromas of your marinara sauce simmering in your kitchen on your range. Imagine the stories, laughter and toasts as folks savor your tasty appetizers.
At Faith Sheridan Design Group, we applaud and congratulate lovers of cooking and food this season.