Small indulgences in your Seattle outdoor space turns your patio into a retreat you just won’t want to leave. Yes, these investments also add value to your home but more importantly they add enjoyment to your outdoor area immediately. Leading the way, outdoor furniture defines the way your spaces flow. You can easily transition your traditional entertaining outside. Unlike never before, you can blur the two spaces and make them one.
If you’re ready to increase enjoyment of your outdoor space, start with selections of the outdoor room elements you want to include.
Faith’s Quick Tips
- Coordinate your interior and exterior spaces for visual flow.
- Complement your furniture to the architecture of your home and the natural surroundings.
- Don’t skimp on furniture – budget for it as you would any other element of your home.
- Define areas for dining, chatting and lounging.
- Consider maintenance when selecting materials for furniture and available storage for cushions.
- Choose accessories as you would inside – outdoor area rug, different levels of lighting-candles, chandeliers, party lights.
- What about firepits and fireplaces, electronics, outdoor kitchen, refrigeration?
- Semi-covered area and heaters are important for the Northwest.