Bathrooms? Yes, this Seattle interior designer creates them often. Why are bathrooms so important? We start our day in the bathroom with a stimulating shower or end the day in a relaxing bathtub. The bathroom supports our lifestyle. And when the important elements of our lives are in harmony we feel confident, rested and relaxed. The best bathrooms capitalize on the available space and are all about the details. The result ~ a perfect setting for daily bathroom activities with creature comforts for our particular tastes. I offer 10 tips for the perfect bathroom and this video with examples of bathrooms created by Faith Sheridan Design Group. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq2MkTLVnGQ[/youtube]
10 Tips to a Luxurious Bathroom
- Color Scheme ~ soft, pale colors offer a calm sensation; brighter tones invigorate and energize.
- De-Clutter ~ organize the vanity and newly styled medicine cabinets to keep your counter free. Only keep towels, hand soap and a candle on the counter.
- Simplify daily tasks ~ Many men shave in the shower-use a fogless mirror. Add an attractive shower organizer for the essentials.
- Enhance the ambiance ~ scents, such a lavender, are soothing and relaxing; music delivered by devices for a wet environment get you going or calm you down.
- Quality plumbing fixtures ~ get the right size water heater; add air jets to your tub; consider multiple shower heads and/or a handheld shower feature.
- Don’t be ordinary ~ carefully examine every purchase and consider how it adds to your visual, sensory experience in your bath right down to the tissue holder!
- Add luxury ~ don’t shiver in your bath as baths are all about being warm. Heated floors and towel warmers enhance.
- Luxury hotel lessons ~ remember the thick towels, linen shower curtains, unique containers.
- Accents ~ beautiful tiles add personalization; art hung on the wall adds color and sophistication.
- Safety ~ today a grab bar adds a stylish detail that promotes safety too.
Soothe your senses as you relax in your luxury spa tub. You can enjoy a serene spa-like retreat and restore your spirits. Soft lighting, music and the aroma of a favorite scent are tailor-made accessories for your own private sanctuary away from the stresses and demands of your intense schedule.
Call us today to design your spa bathroom. 206.973.3743