Last week, I promised you that I would show you some really beautiful holiday mantelpiece decorations that I’ve found around the web. Here are this Seattle interior designer’s favorites.
- Glowing candles from Martha Stewart cast a shimmering glow.
- What happens if you don’t have a mantelpiece? How about creating your own? Chalkboard paint on a canvas background will do the trick!
- This live magnolia leaf garland is beautiful and tastefully subtle.
- This beautiful beaded garland from Restoration Hardware is simple yet gorgeous.
- You can never go wrong with holiday stockings. This traditional look is fun and festive.
All of us at Faith Sheridan Design Group want to wish you a happy and healthy holiday season!
And once you settle down into the new year, please tell us how we can help you create the home that you love.